Authorized Seller of Hunter Douglas Provenance Woven Wood Shades
These woven wood shades from Hunter Douglas are made of artisanal and artistically woven wood, which infuses organic style and texture into any room. Since they are crafted from natural materials, these shades bring a touch of the outdoors. The Shade Factory is an authorized seller of Hunter Douglas window treatments and sells a wide variety of shades, shutters, blinds and sheers. Get affordable pricing when you turn to The Shade Factory. Request an estimate today.
When you reach out, we can provide you with further details about our shades and other window treatments.
Key Features & Enhancements
When you opt for these Provenance Woven Wood Shades from Hunter Douglas, you have the option of choosing from over 80 fabric and color choices. Woods, reeds, grasses and bamboo are some of the handcrafted options you can choose from when ordering these shades.
- Style Choices: Roman, Vertical Drapery, & Waterfall Roman
- Durable: These shades offer minimal stretching, bowing or breaking.
- Light Control & Privacy in One with top-down/bottom-up design.
- Flexible light control from an independent liner.
- Decorative accent with a valance and/or edge banding.
Enjoy convenient control with PowerView Automation, via an app, remote, or smart-home system. Features include:
- Precise control.
- Control shades at home or away with an app or a remote.
- Ability to schedule shades to automatically open or close at your convenience.
- Easily integrates with other smart-home systems.
- Gently pull on the UltraGlide cord.
- No long or dangling cords.
- Push up or pull down with the LiteRise system.
- No long or dangling cords, so it is safer for pets and small children.
- Get a clean, streamlined look.
- Shades will stay secure in any position.
- Pull on the EasyRise corded loop for easy use.
- Loop attaches to a wall-mounted cord tensioner.
- Smooth movement of shades.
- Perfect for large windows.
Cord Loop for Verticals
- For vertical style shades, pull on the corded loop that uses the Hunter Douglas custom clutch.
- This is a continuous beaded loop that attaches to a wall-mounted cord tensioner.
- Minimal light gap.
- Raise and lower shades with a locking cord.
- The cord locks shade into one place.
- There is a locking system that controls the shade position.
- Cord cleats enhance child safety.
- Basic push and pull control with the use of a wand.
- With wand, there are no pull cords, which makes it the best option for families with small children.
- Angles: right angles, isosceles triangles, and sloped windows.
- Bay and corner windows: curved and angled windows.
- Patio & sliding glass doors: large, vertical expanses of glass.
- French doors: side-by-side doors.
How Do I Measure My Windows for Provenance Woven Wood Shades?
Before you start measuring, you must first consider whether you want an inside or outside mounted window treatment. If you opt for it inside, then you will need to make sure your window is square by measuring horizontally at the top, center and bottom, vertically along both sides and center and diagonally. You should also measure the frame depth and take into account any window hardware that might obstruct the window treatment.
Window Sizes Provenance Woven Wood Shades Fit
- Width: 12 inches -144 inches
- Height: 36 inches - 192 inches
- Width: 15 inches - 108 inches
- Height: 40 inches - 118 inches
Lifetime Warranty with Provenance Woven Wood Shades
Hunter Douglas offers a Lifetime Limited Warranty, which covers the following areas.
- Hunter Douglas window fashion products are covered for defects in materials, workmanship or failure to operate for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product.
- Components and brackets.
- All internal mechanisms.
- Operational cords for a full 7 years from the date of purchase.
- Fabric delamination.
- Repairs and/or replacements will be made with like or similar parts.
- 5 year coverage from date of purchase for motorization components.
How Do I Clean Provenance Woven Wood Shades?
- Clean these shades using a dry, soft feather duster, clean cloth, dust cloth or dusting mitt. You can also use a vacuum with a soft brush attachment.
- We do not recommend ever using ultrasonic cleaning equipment or the use of chemical solvents and scrubbing cleaners. This may damage the product.
- Protect all fine wood products from exposure to steam, high moisture areas, rain or sprinkler systems to ensure longer life.
- When cleaning any window, spray the glass cleaner on a cloth rather than directly spraying it on a window. By doing so, you will be preventing any damage to the wood finish by splattering cleaner on it.