Shutters Made From Genuine Wood
The Shade Factory is an authorized dealer of a wide range of Hunter Douglas window treatments, which includes Heritance Wood Shutters. Get an estimate today for the types of shutters you want for your home.
Located in Mineola, New York, many across Long Island come to our storefront to get the best that Hunter Douglas and many other window treatment manufacturers, like Comfortex, offer. From roller shades to wood blinds and much more, get exactly what you need when you come down to The Shade Factory.
Key Features & Enhancements
These Heritance Wood Shutters are crafted from 100% natural hardwood and present a classic, enduring style for any environment. Here are some key features and enhancements.
- Offer a lasting beauty from their Integra Finish.
- Superior craftmanship with Truemill dovetail construction.
- Louver Sizes Available: 2.5", 3.5" or 4.5".
- Get a coordinated look with Whole House Solutions for horizontal and vertical window treatments.
- Sustainability due to harvesting from responsibly managed forests.
- Optional Enhancements.
- One Touch Closure with SoftClose Louvers with Quick Align.
- Custom paints and stains offer a truly unique look.
- Control Options.
Louver Tilt without Bar Tilt
- Open and close louvers together with a single louver tilt using the HiddenTilt System.
- No tilt bar for unobstructed views.
- One tilt moves all louvers.
- Upward sweep of the palm from bottom to top fully closes louvers.
Front Tilt Bar
- Open and close louvers together using the tilt bar.
- Louvers will move in unison.
- Upward sweep of the palm from bottom to top will fully close louvers.
- Fold wood shutter panels open with your choice of louver tilt option.
- Hinged panels will open shutters in a bi-fold.
- It is ideal for larger windows.
- The hinge will hold up to 6 panels together.
- Panels connect to a top track.
Sliding Shutter Panels with Bypass Track
- Slide shutter panels past each other with a bypass track and your choice of louver tilt option.
- This shutter is ideal for sliding glass doors.
- Offers smooth movement.
- Louvers remain open entire time when sliding.
Standard Hinged Panels
- Pull shutter panels inward in order to open them with your choice of louver tilt option.
- With standard hinged panels, you fully swing windows open.
- Panels hinge to a frame or opening.
Here are some specialty shapes available.
- Arches: Gothic arches, half-circles, half-moons and more.
- Angles: Right angles, isosceles triangles, and sloped windows.
- Trapezoids: Windows with tapered, parallel sides.
- Hexagons: Multi-sided windows.
- Circles & Ovals: Round windows.
- Bay and Corner Windows: Curved and angled windows.
- Patio and Sliding-Glass Doors: Large, vertical expanses of glass.
- French Doors: Side-by-side doors.
- Sidelights: Windows around entry doors.
FAQs for Heritance Wood Shutters
How do I measure my windows?
Before measuring, consider whether you want an inside or outside mounted window treatment. If you opt for inside, then you will need to make sure your window is square by measuring horizontally at the top, center and bottom, vertically along both sides and the center, and diagonally. Measure the frame depth too and take into account any window hardware that may obstruct the window treatment.
What size do Heritance Hardwood Shutters fit?
- width: 7 inches - 312 inches.
- height: 12 inches - 116 inches.
How do I clean these Hardwood Shutters?
A regular, light dusting will help keep your Heritance Hardwood Shutters looking great. Here are some other tips:
- Dust with a feather duster or microfiber cloth.
- Use a hand-held vacuum with brush attachment to lightly vacuum the shutters.
- Use a hairdryer on a non-heat setting to blow dust off of the shutters.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or chemical solvents, since they will scratch and damage the shutters.
Do Heritance Hardwood Shutters come with a lifetime warranty?
Hunter Douglas offers a Lifetime Limited Warranty, which covers the following areas:
- All internal mechanisms.
- All components and brackets.
- Hunter Douglas window fashion products are covered for defects in materials, workmanship or failure to operate for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product (unless a shorter timeframe is specified).
- Repairs and replacements will be made with like or similar parts or products.
- Hunter Douglas motorization components are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase.